Information Technology Project Analyst - Charlotte- Contract to Hire
Information Technology Project Analyst - Location- Ballantyne but will end up Uptown over the next 6 months, as they move into a nice new office space.
Pay is roughly $20hr then once it converts to perm it will be around 40-45k plus benefits.
· Analyze and coordinate work tickets for clients
· Coordinate work with vendors from across the country
· Set up security access for technicians in high-security buildings to perform necessary work for clients
· Schedule and manage upcoming work and provide assurance that issues are resolved quickly
· Maintain a detailed spreadsheet to efficiently monitor work orders
· Responsible for timely and accurate recording across various platforms (Salesforce/Excel)
- Solid understanding of MS Office including Excel
- Strong communications
- Comfort level in a client facing position
- Strong organization skills
- Detail Oriented
Nice to Have:
- 4 year college degree
- Prior client facing experience whether over the phone or face to face
- Technology background/understanding nice to have
- Salesforce experience - CRM system- client relationship system
Hiring Manager notes:
- He has found good success with people who have under 3-5 yrs of experience as well as those coming straight out of college, but open to a variety of backgrounds.
- Need to be solid with MS Office, prefer 4 yr degree, strong communications - nature of the job is being on the phone with internal team the client or the provider.
- Very much a client facing job (over phone). You will manage the workflow, to get the right person in line for that job at the right time in the right place.
- People who are very organized thrive there.
- They reach out to the provider, they understand what skills will be needed for a particular job, the dispatcher at the firm/provider will identify the right person for the job
and this individual will coordinate the resource to complete the work.
- They will do some light administrative work. The field techs may complete a job, the analyst would come into work first thing in the morning and review the notes from
the tech from the job the night before, makes sure that it’s grammatically correct and worded properly for presentation to the client.
- This role is typically a 6 month contract to hire, meaning the person will be hourly for about 6 months to prove themselves and then be brought on as
a fulltime employee with benefits.
Works Hours Available:
o 2nd shift: two options
§M-W 12PM-10PM & Sat/Sun 5PM-10PM OR Thurs & Fri 12PM-10PM & Sat/Sun 7AM-5PM
o 3rd shift: two options
§Thurs-Sun 10PM-8AM OR Mon-Thurs 10PM-8AM
Pay: $15 to $20/hour
$15 to $20 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time