Information Technology Project Analyst - Charlotte- Contract to Hire
Trade Street has been asked by a booming start-up client of ours to locate 1-3 more Project Analysts that will be specifically supporting a large bank client of theirs in NYC (these roles will call for a few weeks of initial training in New York City (company will pay for this), will need someone to pass a drug, background & credit check and these roles also need a person who has strong Excel skills (Vlookups). All of these roles will be 1st shift and straight contract through end of year, and possibly long term. The pay is $20-24hr. These roles will need strong Excel skillsbe able to do Vlookups. We’ve seen this company convert great contractors to perm employees, so we would say there’s opportunity to earn a long-term spot. If interested, please send an updated Word doc resume, hourly rate target, current location, and your self-rating on using Excel (1-10 --- 10 being excellent). Please share with others, we have multiple spotsthanks, Josh
Information Technology Project Analyst
Qualified candidate will assist with asset management initiative focused on switching out tool/application that tracks inventory, change management, and problem management. In order to transition accurate inventory information into the new application, an assessment of data quality has to be performed. The work will require gathering and compiling data and then validating data to ensure it is correctly captured in the new application.
· Assist with asset management initiative focused on switching out tool/application that tracks inventory, change management, and problem management
· Perform assessment of data quality
· Gather and compile data
· Validate data to ensure it is correctly captured in the new application
- Solid understanding of MS Office including Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, formulas)
- Ability to manipulate a large volume of data within spreadsheets
- Data Analytics & reporting
- Basic understanding of what networking, server, printer, router, and device names are - including familiarity with IBM, HP, Cisco, Dell product names.
- Strong communication- the nature of this job is being on the phone with internal teams and the client or the provider. Very much a client facing job.
- Comfort level in a client facing position
- Strong organization skills
- Detail Oriented
- 1-5 years of tech experience (not call centers)
- Good work history, consistency- (exercised people skills, organized, analytical and able to learn new tech systems with ease)
- Professional communication/polished
- Will need to pass a security clearance (drug, background and credit check) and then go up for training in NYC for a few weeks of training.
Nice to Have:
- 4 year college degree
- Technology background/understanding
- Remedy experience (existing application being utilized)
- Prior client facing experience whether over the phone or face to face
Pay: $15 to $20/hour
$15 to $20 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time