Oracle HRMS Technical Lead
Would you like to be the owner and technical lead over the Oracle Financials systems for an 80 yr old privately held company that is know for excellent employee satisfaction and employee retention, offers full relo, solid salary, great %16 bonus, matching 401k AND A PENSION PLAN...talk about building a serious nest-egg...get to retirement much quicker having a 401k and a pension.
Project Leader - HR and Financial Systems (more clearly it's a ---Hands-on Technical Oracle FINANCIALS lead)
- Seeking a hands-on Technical Oracle FINANCIALS lead.
- Person will be tasked with Ownership of Oracle Financials
- Currently have gl, ar, apthinking about rolling the following modules procurement, expense, capex, etcinto Oracle. Currently have Peoplesoft payrollmight move to Oracle.
- Oracle Ebiz EBS suites /Oracle Cloud financials / also called Oracle Fusion is the main skill they are seeking.
- Either Oracle EBS or Oracle Cloud/Fusion experience is required.
- SQL and/or SSIS - required
- Oracle BI Publisher as a highly desired qualification
- Peoplesoft is nice to have but they have a person there who can handle this if need be.
Notes from the manager- informal commentary/clarifying points:
- Will be learning then new builds and enhancements.
- Will not be leading a team
- Citizens or GC
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Great team-centric player
- Commute- client is open to people who live in Charlotte, etc.they are open to people driving an hr or so
- Relocation is paid - if person currently resides 50 miles outside of Hickory.
Manage all aspects of the system development life cycle. Responsible for leading both large and complex applications development projects from inception through implementation.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
1) Leads the initiation of new systems projects by supporting the development of requirements documents which accurately document user requirements and outline a well-conceived development strategy.
2) Oversees all aspects of systems development including: requirements definition, design, application construction, system testing and implementation.
3) Delivers new system capabilities on time and within budget by developing project work plans for all project team members and constantly tracking performance to plan.
4) Ensures that projects conform to standard I/S application development practices. Ensure that all appropriate technical and business unit review meetings are scheduled and conducted.
5) Provides technical and / or industry expertise to project team members as well as throughout the I/S department. Typically, the incumbent will possess outstanding expertise in one or more technical areas.
6) Ensures application quality by leading the process of final system testing.
7) Provides I/S Senior Management with appropriate project information and status. As appropriate, inform I/S Senior Management whenever significant problems or issues arise.
8) Provides Business Units with consulting expertise, as it relates to Oracle Financials system, and integration of Oracle with other peripheral systems.
9) Delivers a high level of Business Unit Customer Satisfaction by keeping appropriate business unit management well informed and involved in the development process.
10) Regularly schedules and conducts technical and business unit meetings to discuss project direction and status.
11) Provides expert problem solving assistance in solving major and/or complex systems problems.
12) Responsible for professional development and growth as needs and trends dictate.
13) Assumes on-call responsibilities as required by solutions alignment. Available 24x7 to support business and team.
The incumbent should possess adequate knowledge and skills generally associated with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Business complemented by an additional to 8 years of systems development experience. Thorough understanding of relevant technologies, systems development methodologies, and the current application portfolio. Must have in-depth familiarity with relevant business unit operations.
Highly desirable for this specific role:
Regularly operates under deadlines and may be subject to extreme workloads
Errors in work (self or work of directed others) can result in business delays, unnecessary expense, and / or disruptions.
Capable of completing multiple assignments with potentially conflicting priorities while simultaneously providing support where needed and providing consulting value.
Works independently with little or no supervision. Provides functional guidance to others.
Job Status: Full Time