Project Manager - 6 month+ Contract - Brooklyn, NY
- Work with key stakeholders to manage projects from initiation through completion
- Define timelines and deliverables to meet schedules.
- Ensure all deliverables are successfully met.
- Provide project reporting, financials and deliverables to the client and Management as required
- Attend/host project meetings
- Review quote requests and provide proposal for labor and material cost
- Follow up with requestor and ensure SOW is well defined for work that needs to be completed
- Conduct RFP for projects that apply - Select vendor, validate material pricing is within guidelines
- Adhere to contracted SLAs with client
- Develop SLO’s for longer term projects and programs
- Develop client job completion form requirements to automate client reporting
- Engage client's analysts for support
- Scheduling vendors, access to building/room, and notify facilities management
- Manage vendor to quoted cost and the SOW of the project
- Ensure work completed outside of scope is approved by the client and a change order is issued, as needed
- Work within client’s change management controls as needed
- Approve project invoices and PM hours
- Complete incident management reports as needed.
- Project forecasting and financials
- Provide proposals for new opportunities
- Complete project close out with client (sign off)
- Support power event activities, as required
Years and Type of Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- PMP certification desired
- Strong project management experience and skills in infrastructure and solution implementations
- Familiarity with ITIL processes
- Experience in data center environment desired
- Preferred background with investment banking
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Team player and ability to mulit-task
- Attention to detail, results oriented, and delivery focused.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite specifically Power Point, Excel, and Project.
Job Status: Full Time