SQL Developer/DBA - Perm Opportunity - Remote
Trade Street Consulting has been asked by a client to assist with locating a permanent direct hire SQL Developer/DBA. This is a remote telecommute opportunity.
Please provide an updated resume in Word format, current location and desired salary if interested.
SQL Developer/DBA - Perm - Remote
The SQL Developer/DBA will have a strong background of SQL database/Code design and development experience. This is a hands on position requiring the candidate to be able to work with applicable technologies to develop and maintain databases across the organization, while ensuring high levels of data availability.
- Design, develop, test, tune, and implement database objects and any supporting SQL scripts using Microsoft SQL Server. This includes but is not limited to stored procedures, views, functions, data manipulation scripts and ETL.
- Design databases and queries to optimize performance and scalability.
- Design, develop and upgrade databases, ETLs, schemas, automation of data quality rules, naming conventions, optimized queries and indexing.
- Maintain and enhance the database schema and ETL processes related to the firm’s Data Warehouse.
- Responsible for validating data, performing cross reference checking between source data and outputs.
- Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to databases.
- Maintain technical documentation as system modifications are made.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant concentration
- At least 5 years of SQL database development experience
- Knowledge of relational database, data warehouse and operational data store design that lead to support business intelligence solutions/applications. Experience with advanced query design, stored procedures, views, functions, index design and SQL performance tuning techniques
- Attention to detail and maintaining high quality standards is a must.
- Ability to comprehend complex technical and logical concepts and adapt quickly to change.
- PLC experience (Programmable Logic Controller)
- Prior automated assembly experience
- Strong communications skills; written and verbal
- Superior organizational skills; prioritization, planning and time management
Job Status: Full Time