Analytics Lead - Direct Hire Opportunity - Melville, NY
The Analytics Lead, Customer Supply Chain Solutions will build data-driven analytical models to support product enhancement and expansion opportunities for client’s customer inventory management capabilities.
As a key member of the Customer Solutions Strategy team, the lead will develop an analytical framework to support a data driven approach to quantify and prioritize innovations that help customers productively manage indirect spend and realize measurable savings in total cost of ownership.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the development of client’s Inventory Solutions Roadmap by matching short and long-term capability needs with customer’s evolving supply chain needs in Indirect Procurement.
- Work with client’s Customer Solutions leadership to bring to market new solutions and improvements to existing offerings by collaborating with IT, Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Customer Support and 3rd party providers to prioritize and develop product enhancements.
- Design and develop reusable analytical models to blend, cleanse and transform transactional and non-transactional data in multiple formats from multiple sources to provide insights on existing solutions and to proactively identify opportunities to improve data quality and applicability to prescribe actionable recommendations
- Develop and manage delivery of data-driven insights through interactive dashboards to senior leaders and customer-facing field teams
- Partner with senior leaders to identify opportunities to implement analytics solutions to drive performance and speed to revenue.
- Executes on initiatives that lead to better understanding of customer experience and identifying opportunity areas to improve customer service and value realization
- Collaborate cross-functionally to identify, research, prioritize and solve problems that maximize impact and value for all stakeholders.
- Fosters the client’s Culture in the department and throughout the company to ensure fulfillment of client’s vision and unity of purpose.
- Participation in special projects and performs additional duties as required
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Supply Chain or Engineering or a related field is required
- Master’s degree in Business, Engineering or a related field is preferred.
- Minimum of two years of experience in working with technical, business and design teams is strongly preferred.
- High proficiency in developing analytical data models, predictive models and interactive visualizations using tools such as Alteryx, Tableau, Qlik or similar is required.
- Proficiency with R is preferred.
- Ability to toggle between strategic and detail-oriented thinking
- Advanced critical thinking, analysis, problem solving and synthesis skills
- Very strong analytical and data visualization skills.
- Superior communication and presentation skills required
- Excellent time management and organizational skills required
- Skilled in planning, organizing and project management
- Self-driven and able to work both independently and as part of a team
Job Status: Full Time