Assistant Production Manager
This role is responsible for supervising our production lines and production support areas; analyze production specifications and plant capacity data to determine the most efficient use of processes, equipment, and production staff. They will also assist in planning daily/weekly workflow and production schedules to support on-time shipments to our customers and adequate inventory levels; work with purchasing to order needed materials/supplies to support the production schedule.
Essential Job Duties:
- Plan production to ensure acceptable efficiencies, fill rates, and finished goods inventories.
- Monitor and supervise production lines/employees.
- Communication of safety/quality/production.
- Assist QC team in monitoring quality of finished product, case product labels, pallet quality, palletizing of product, and wrapping of pallets.
- Associates degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Significant experience in production processes
- Supervisory experience in a plant setting. Food experience a plus
This is a direct hire process