Call Center Manager-Sales and Service
This role is responsible for providing quality and efficient sales and customer service to customers utilizing excellent knowledge of company products and programs and for the daily management of the sales/customer service team to include motivating, recognizing and rewarding, coaching, counseling, training and problem solving. Responsibilities also include the development, analysis and implementation of staffing, training, and reward/recognition programs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner with the management team to align the Sales/Customer Service Department policies and systems with business objectives.
- Develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures pertinent to the effective and efficient operation of the Sales/Customer Service Department.
- Work with the SVP and Director of Sales to develop and maintain monthly sales reporting.
- Monitor programs and procedures to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Establish performance standards to meet sales and service goals for the company.
- Coach the Sales/Customer Service team to ensure team members are motivated to consistently perform at their highest level.
- 6-10 years of Call Center Management experience
- Proficient in MS Office; strong ERP experience required.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. (Interpret and apply guidelines, analyze alternatives, and implement solutions)
- High energy and the ability to energize and motivate others
- Bachelor’s Degree required (degrees in Marketing, Business or Communications preferred).