Data Analyst - 6+ month contract - Charlotte, NC
Data Analyst – 6+ month contract – Charlotte, NC
- Interacts with the Client and other stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand their problems and needs.
- Reviews the data from the technical sources and performs a technical analysis.
- Synthesize business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action.
- Interprets the meaning of the information for Clients, translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
- Prepare analytical reports, develops data models and creates a mock-up and user interface.
- Works with the technology team and the Client to design technical solutions.
- Suggests process improvement methods, techniques and plans.
- Constantly liaise with stakeholders, Clients and technology team.
- Six years of combined IT, Data Analysis, and Business Analysis experience
- Proficiency with SQL
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience in a discipline related to the assigned area
NICE TO HAVE
- Teradata Experience
- Master’s degree
Job Status: Full Time