Electrical Engineer PE
AREVO Group is currently seeking a licensed Electrical Engineer for a Permanent position with an Architecture and Engineering firm in Roanoke VA. This firm has a strong presence in LEED building and environmentally friendly design, and they actively work to promote these concepts in the local community.
In this role, you will design electrical lighting and power systems for commercial and institutional building and restoration or preservation projects. Additional tasks may include:
- Prepare floor plans showing electrical device layouts, circuitry, fixtures, equipment, etc.;
- Review calculations for electrical loads and panel schedules;
- Edit electrical specifications;
- Layout fire alarm devices on floor plans;
- Understand the work planning and manage the design process to the available hours in the work plan;
- Oversee deliverables to and from clients;
- Oversee and encourage coordination between disciplines;
- Proactive and collaborative team member.
- Must be a registered PE or have the ability to obtain licensure in the State of Virginia.
- Must be proficient in 2-D AutoCAD.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and design load calculation and energy modeling programs (Trace, ComCheck)
- Revit & LEED-AP preferred.
Pay: $85,000 to $120,000/year
$85000 to $120000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time