Environmental Engineer - Direct Hire - Roanoke, VA
- Full service supplier meeting the needs and challenges of the North American automotive market
- State-of-the art manufacturing facility
- Using cutting-edge technology, we offer a wide range of products and services engineered to exceed customer expectations
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Outstanding Group Health Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Responsible for record keeping for State/Federal/County and data management. Maintain environmental plans in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Support departments with permitting issues, regulatory assessments, and guidance.
- Complete and manage all State, Federal, DEQ/EPA, and local regulatory agency reporting.
- Advanced knowledge of Title V Permits, RCRA, MACT Compliance.
- Review State/Federal/County regulations.
- Responsible for plant inspections, compliance reviews, walk-a-rounds.
- Provide assistance with miscellaneous EHS department duties.
- ISO 14001 system up keep and updating documentation.
- Be available to take phone calls at home, in the night, or on weekends to make decisions or call other support people as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of Experience in Industrial Environmental Compliance
- Automotive experience
- Title V experience
- RCRA and MACT compliance
- Ignitions monitoring
Job Status: Full Time