Human Resources Coordinator
Hours are 3 day a week. Contract role through May 2020
Good pay and flexibility in days
Human Resources Coordinator provides provides first line support to recruitment, facilities, file maintenance/processing and recordkeeping.
- Customer Service and Security
- Greet and log in employees, visitors and partners arriving in the front lobby.
- Manage badge security program for employee/visitor and temporary employees.
- Create/approve conference room reservations (including Airport Rd. house).
- Research entry/exit and activities with camera functions.
- Support recruitment activities such as job posting, screening applicants, scheduling interviews, checking references and background/I-9 administration, preparing recruiting correspondence
- New hire file processing, termination file processing, and HR scanning as needed, (i.e. JIRA, Campus Alert)
- Maintain and create new hire and temporary employee packets
- HR Communication management, intranet and digital signage Facilities assistance as needed, space and room set up/take down.
- General Administrative support
- Maintain office supplies, supply cabinet and general office organization.
- Coordinate HR meetings, agendas, minutes as needed
- Assist with HR and company-wide event planning
- Assist with travel and food arrangements
- Department mail
- A minimum of five years working in an administrative role. A similar combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Prior knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resources.
- MS Office proficiency and experience required
- Prior experience with an HRIS database preferred.
- Requires effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and excellent computer skills.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality in daily operations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Contact Donna Smith asap at firstname.lastname@example.org