Infrastructure Sales Engineer
The Solutions Engineer (SE) provides the connection between Sales, Product and Client Solutions Teams as the technology subject matter expert to move prospective clients through the sales cycle to onboarding as a new client. In this role, you will focus on supporting and coaching our client base towards success. You will be challenged to work across a variety of client issues and needs to analyze root cause, triage it and solution it. The successful candidate will have technical experience in IT domains such as networks, telecom, low voltage cabling (LVC), end user compute (EUC), etc. Our Unique Platform automates IT field service delivery to provide quality, standardized, cost-effective outcomes across all asset types, in real-time, globally. The SE will need to be comfortable working with internal teams across the organization to become an expert on this platform and understand how to optimize it to service our client needs.
- Work with the Sales, Product and Client Solutions Teams as the lead technical advisor for field service solutions.
- Participate in sales meetings, define/gather technical requirements and determine platform capabilities to best serve the client’s needs.
- Price statements of work, which include project-specific activities, deliverables and timelines for providing services to the client.
- Work closely with Sales to create Statements of work for new business and expansion opportunities within existing accounts.
- Prepare and validate cost estimates by analyzing floor plans, CAD drawings, customer related drawings and consulting with client contacts.
- Align the client’s needs with our internal technical solutions through the discovery process.
- Provide the Platform Team with technical requirements to: customize client demos, create job completion forms and set up pilots for potential clients.
- Support the Client Service Managers and Service Delivery Managers to enable and extend customer adoption of the corporate platform and solutions.
- Work with Sales to ensure prospective clients understand the full capabilities of the Corporate platform and services.
- Serve as liaison between customers and the platform development team to continually enhance our platform offering; Provide direct feedback and enhancement suggestions to the platform team
- Price and propose services for prospects and client expansions; develop and present Statements of Work, including working knowledge of standard terms and conditions of service, as well as our Service Delivery model.
- Information Technology degree and/or technology certifications preferred
- IT field service and design experience
- Experience with RFP and bid processes to obtain optimal pricing and demonstrate financial analysis acumen to achieve profitable engagements (P&L analysis)
- 3+ years’ supporting solutions engineering and value engineering scenarios
- Excellent Presentation, Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Proactive, demonstrated ability to take the lead and influence the outcome
- Passion for providing outstanding customer service
- Mixture of strong technical and interpersonal client-facing skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as follow direction/instruction, as warranted
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office based programs. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Possibility of travel between 0-10% of the time
Pay: $90,000 to $125,000/year
$90000 to $125000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time