IT Business Analyst - 1+ year contract - Charlotte, NC
Understands the business case and the objective of the projects and acts as a bridge or link to interpret, analyze and translate between the Client and the technology teams. Interprets and makes sense of the business need or problem and translates into language which can be interpreted by the technology team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Interacts with the Client and other stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand their problems and needs.
- Reviews the data from the technical sources and performs a technical analysis.
- Synthesize business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action.
- Interprets the meaning of the information for Clients, translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
- Prepare analytical reports, develops data models and creates a mock-up and user interface.
- Works with the technology team and the Client to design technical solutions.
- Suggests process improvement methods, techniques and plans.
- Constantly liaise with stakeholders, Clients and technology team.
- Update knowledge about emerging industry or technology trends.
- Develop information communication procedures.
- Communicate with customers, professional organizations, or others to stay abreast of industry or business trends.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience in a discipline related to the assigned area. Master's degree is preferred.
- Eight years of combined, IT, business analysis, data processing and system analysis experience.
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis
Job Status: Full Time