IT Internal Audit Manager - Full Time - Charlotte, NC
The IT Internal Audit Manager contributes to the mission of the Internal Audit function by promoting and ensuring an effective control environment through professional IT risk assessments, IT audits, awareness and education and consultation services. The IT Internal Audit Manager will have a deep understanding of risks associated with technologies including AS400 and SAP, with proficiency in system security.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build a technical and cross-disciplinary IT audit team.
- Perform IT risk assessments and assist in the prioritization of IT Audits.
- Plan, execute and report results of information system and technology audits across the company.
- Evaluate efficiency & effectiveness of IT and operational processes.
- Oversee IT SOX related testing program and coordinate with SOX IA management.
- Manage system development pre-implementation reviews and integration reviews for new acquisitions.
- Evaluate the adequacy of the security and processing controls as they relate to each audit, and the effectiveness of general computer controls in the IT environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems/Information Technology, Computer Science or Business (Accounting, Finance or related) required
- 6 years minimum experience in information security audit required AND at least 2 years supervisory experience required
- Minimum CISA/CRISC, CITP designation or equivalent required
- Experience in auditing applications, interfaces, system infrastructure, information processing and general IT controls; including such areas as: •application security management (user entitlements, authentication, accountability, data protection)
Job Status: Full Time