Jr. Project Manager / Business Analyst
JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER / BUSINESS ANALYST
Lab as a Service has a Project Management Office that maintains governance across projects, processes and operations within the space. We are currently seeking a detail oriented, articulate and driven team player who has excellent communication skills to help manage multiple ongoing projects at the Lab. This person will report to the Senior PM and is expected to facilitate an effective process when delivering project milestones, and be able to proactively and periodically communicate status and progress.
- Work with the Project Owners to document their strategy for the project.
- Work with the Senior PM to create major and minor milestones based on the project plan
- Create a detailed project plan with accurate timelines.
- Facilitate calls, meeting, follow up actions where necessary for project goal delivery
- Drive action items to completion in a very timely manner
- Track scheduling conflicts and project dependencies.
- Immediately escalate issues and/or risks as soon as they are identified.
- Track issues and risks, and document solutions or RCAs when encountered
- Closely monitor project status and progress.
- Provide weekly updates and other updates where needed.
- Show proficient knowledge of Microsoft suite - Word, Excel, Project
- Having a working knowledge of JIRA a plus