Junior Project Manager -- JIRA Expertise
* Leading manufacturer of customized medical devices that
manage/prevent a range and health conditions.
* 50 plus years of stability and consistent growth.
* Multiple industry awards
* Very community involved
* Full-time role
* Health benefits
* Employee appreciation events
* Team/fun culture
Overview of role:
As JR Project Manager, you will Interface with all groups within the organization as the IT liaison for software development cycles. Using your skills to maintain a master schedule of all software releases, including key post-development milestones while work closely with IT Support.
* Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
* Expertise using JIRA
* Experience interacting with multiple departments for project cycle
updates and communication