Mechanical Engineer - Direct Hire Opportunity - Atlanta, GA
Mechanical Engineer – Direct Hire Opportunity – Atlanta, GA
Our client currently has a unique opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer in their Atlanta office as a result of their continued success, growth and internal promotions. In the Mechanical Engineer role, you will have the opportunity to serve as a Project Engineer, as well as Project Manager and Client Manager. Future advancement opportunities exist beyond the position of Mechanical Engineer as upper leadership team transitions into new roles and additional branch offices are formed.
- Experience with a focus on: Client Satisfaction; Quality; Leading and managing a technical staff
- 3+ years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Registration (Preferred)
- 3+ years of experience using Revit
- Experience in the design of HVAC, hydronic piping systems, central plants, building automation, medical gas, plumbing, and fire protection systems for various types of projects including commercial, industrial, institutional, healthcare and residential construction
Nice to have Experience:
- Energy Modeling experience
- LEED AP accreditation
- Commissioning Certification
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Provide specification and design of HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection systems for architectural projects within defined budgets.
- Lead design teams on selected projects, serving as the client’s main point of contact for the engineering team.
- Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients
Job Status: Full Time