NetSuite System Administrator - Direct Hire
The NetSuite System Administrator is responsible for the operation and maintenance of NetSuite ERP. This role will actively participate in the continuous improvement of the system and be the "go-to" resource to support end users.
Primary Job Functions:
- Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support and training to NetSuite users, while consistently working toward best practices and process improvements
- Monitor and maintain the health of the platform, including system performance, scheduled jobs, and integrations
- Create and manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, integrations, reports and dashboards
- Document business objectives, use cases, business requirements, system specifications, workflows and process documentation
- Develop relationships with NetSuite and third-party vendor teams to effectively troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Responsible for maintaining and refreshing the sandbox environment
- Review upgrades to evaluate impact on processes, configurations and customizations
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Associates or Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Technology related field
- 3-5 years of NetSuite System Applications/Process experience. NetSuite Administer Certification desired
- Strong understanding of industry standard business practices in Accounting, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills required
- Oracle SQL database and reporting/query tool experience a plus
The work environment characteristics and physical demands are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to observe all safety standards and rules.
- Required to report all injuries to his/her supervisor and Human Resources within 24 hours.
- Personal protection equipment must be worn as required by the job.
Code of Conduct:
Required to adhere to the Company’s Code of Conduct as a fundamental business practice.