Platform Administrator / Sql Analyst - Direct Hire Opening - Charlotte, NC
- Identify, research and resolve technical issues. Provide training and support for new customers and providers
- Become an expert in the companies platform. Build a detailed understanding of the platform workflows and customer/provider interactions. Maintain familiarity with new platform developments, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate in a clear and professional manner through email, chat and face-to-face interaction with people at all levels of the organization.
- Monitor and respond quickly to customer-reported issues. Providing workarounds or solutions to customer and provider problems. Escalate issues as needed to Support management for assistance from Development, Operations, Client Delivery, Finance, Sales, etc.
- Creation and on-going development of business intelligence reporting
- Write and execute SQL queries for reporting and research purposes.
- BS in Information Technology related fields.
- Experience in end user support
- Knowledge of Qlik Server a plus
- Strong understanding of Relational Database systems, SQL queries.
- Proficient in data analysis and Excel reporting (Functions, vlookup, pivot tables, etc.)