Product Manager - Full Time - Charlotte, NC
The Product Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining the company product line. This position works closely with members of the marketing department, sales, sales support and operations to ensure continuity in product offering and company goals
- Direct and perform all aspects of product development, product changes and product promotions, including development procedures, specifying components, packaging and header design, product positioning, pricing, catalog and sell sheet copy, training aides and point of purchase merchandisers.
- Manage and communicate sales information and product changes both internally and externally.
- Represent the sales & marketing department in group meetings.
- Regularly perform pricing and competitive analysis by customer channel and recommend strategies to improve market position, improve quality or reduce costs.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of product management or related experience.
- Experience with product management or product design with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
Job Status: Full Time