Quality Manager w ISO Implementation experience
AREVO Group is currently looking for a Manufacturing Quality Manager with experience implementing ISO standards! This is a Full Time position with excellent benefits and a competitive salary in a great community in the mountains of Virginia!
We are looking for an experienced leader in Quality Management to work on the shop floor, and help implement ISO standards, and increase overall product quality in a manufacturing environment.
Essential Duties and Tasks
- Manage and supervise the daily inspections of the Quality Control Department.
- Establish testing procedures and frequency of testing measures.
- Investigate and determine root cause analysis for customer returned product.
- Monitor quality related activity and data to enhance opportunities for the continuous improvement of processes in support of operational goals and objectives.
- Maintain daily and monthly spreadsheets for the reporting of hold and rejected product.
- Review of all hold and reject product for trend analysis.
- Support Management Responsibilities for the Quality of product.
- Maintain daily extrusion yield reports for monthly evaluation.
- Responsible for hiring and training of new employees.
- Manage and Supervise QC Inspectors to develop their inspection and reporting skills.
- Enforce all safety and company policies.
- Responsible for collection of data related to internal nonconformance, Customer Complaints and Customer returns to promote continuous improvement endeavors.
- Validate all paperwork is filled out properly and accurately.
- Validate all quality checks are being performed properly.
- Build a working relationship with all Department Managers to resolve issues related to Quality.
Qualifications, Education and Experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), Visio, and Outlook email and calendar capabilities.
- 3+ years of experience as a Quality Manager in a manufacturing environment
- Exceptional time management and organization skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously establishing priorities to meet deadlines.
- A College degree is highly preferred
- Past experience in printing or packaging is preferred
Pay: $75,000 to $100,000/year
$75000 to $100000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time