Sales & Service Representative
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Listen to doctor needs to make recommendations for products and services that might benefit the doctor’s current customers and practice.
- Receive inbound customer calls and follow-up appropriately.
- Place outbound sales calls.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding placement of orders, technical issues, billing and statement inquiries as outlined in departmental policies and procedures.
- Enter new accounts and prospect information into the computer system.
- Perform computerized customer database maintenance and input corrections with efficiency and accuracy.
- Respond to each customer and teammates in a courteous, friendly, and helpful manner.
- Dress and conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times while in the office and while traveling as a representative of company.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Advanced computer and keyboarding skills; Salesforce/Netsuite experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous, helpful, etc.)
- Ability to communicate information clearly both orally and in writing
- Pleasant phone voice, diction, tone, and telephone etiquette.
- High degree of self-motivation and self-discipline with a focus on achieving results.
- Ability to accomplish tasks, goals, and objectives with little direct supervision.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. (Interpret and apply basic guidelines, analyze alternatives, and implement solutions)
- Demonstrates a passion for helping customers
- Previous customer service/sales experience preferred
- Healthcare background, preferred.
- Knowledge of all customer service department Standard Operating Procedures.
- Knowledge of all areas of companies goals, products, technical issues, and policies.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Post-secondary education is preferred.