Software Engineer - Direct Hire - Remote
Software Engineer – Remote
What you will be doing...
- Utilize test-driven development and design to implement unit tests for assigned feature areas/components
- Make regular contributions to ongoing test automation efforts
- Provide constructive feedback to peers and initiate collaboration as the need arises
- Assist product owners with creating Statements of Work and developing user stories/requirements
- Win team support for processes and initiatives by anticipating feedback and managing reactions and criticisms
- Demonstrate a process of self-improvement and contribute towards team improvement
- Recognize classes of problems and derive solutions for them generally
What you will bring to the table...
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems, etc. or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Object Oriented development (Python, C#, Java, C++)
- Strong communication skills and a desire to work in a close-knit team environment
- DevOps or systems administration experience
- Continuous integration/deployment experience