Solutions Engineer - Direct Hire Opening - Charlotte, NC
- Work with the Sales, Product and Client Solutions Teams as the lead technical advisor for field service solutions involving structured cabling.
- Participate in sales meetings, define/gather technical requirements and determine platform capabilities to best serve the client’s needs.
- Price statements of work, which include project-specific activities, deliverables and timelines for providing services to the client.
- Work with Sales to ensure prospective clients understand the full capabilities of the platform and services.
- Serve as liaison between customers and the platform development team to continually enhance our platform offering; Provide direct feedback and enhancement suggestions to the platform team
- Price and propose services for prospects and client expansions; develop and present Statements of Work, including working knowledge of standard terms and conditions of service
- Information Technology degree and/or technology certifications preferred
- IT field service and design experience with network cabling (low voltage) and MACD (moves, additions, changes, disconnects)
- Experience with RFP and bid processes to obtain optimal pricing and demonstrate financial analysis acumen to achieve profitable engagements (P&L analysis)
- RCDD certification preferred
- 8+ years’ supporting solutions engineering and value engineering scenarios with network cabling, datacenter builds, moves and decommisions, etc.
- Mixture of strong technical and interpersonal client-facing skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as follow direction/instruction, as warranted
- Possibility of travel between 0-10% of the time
Job Status: Full Time