Technical Proposal Writer - Perm Opportunity - Charlotte, NC
Technical Proposal Writer – Perm Opportunity – Charlotte, NC
The position of Technical Proposal Writer will work with the Sales team, as required, to write or review content to ensure it meets or exceeds expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Uses independent judgment to write proposals and content based on scheduled and on-demand requests
- Translate customer requirements and ‘Request for Information’ (RFQ) into compelling proposals and responses.
- Completes deliverables on time, as required by internal and external customers.
- Works with the Sales team to develop and update proposal content, including images as necessary.
- Implements and documents processes to efficiently process a Request for Proposal (RFP).
- Maintains excellent record keeping practices and tracks all changes.
- Updates content library and electronic paperless filing system.
- Obtains approval from Subject Matter Experts (SME) to ensure integrity and accuracy is upheld.
- Develops relationships and manages internal customer’s expectations.
- Administer surveys to gauge customer satisfaction as it applies to proposal effectiveness.
- Works cross-functionally with various department leads to obtain additional proposal content and information.
- Promotes adherence to corporate principles, policies, standards, processes, procedures, branding and guidelines to write and produce compelling proposal content to create best-in-class proposals based on customer need and COMPANY’S goals.
- Provides training for others as necessary.
- Seeks out continuous improvement opportunities.
- Keeps up-to-date on new technological advancements.
- Bachelor' degree in Business or the equivalent experience is required
- Computer literacy and proficiency in spreadsheet and expert word processing software skills are required. Proficiency using PowerPoint is required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills required.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills required.
- Minimum of five years related business experience is required
- Previous experience using Sant, Qvidian, Pragmatec, or other content management application/software and experience working with a CRM application is a plus.
Job Status: Full Time