UI/AngularJS Developer - Contract - Charlotte, NC
UI/AngularJS Developer – Contract – Charlotte, NC
My client is seeking a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Experience & Skills:
- 12+ years of development experience
- Minimum 12 months of development experience in Angular4.
- Have good knowledge of sass/html5.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Previous work experience in a product development environment to be familiar with SDLC.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems. Good to have Adobe PhoneGAP and Apache Cordova
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Bachelor Degree (in Computer Science or relevant field)
Job Status: Full Time